Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme made by The Broke and the Bookish presenting followers a new top ten list weekly. Everyone can participate- head on over to their blog and sign up.
For January 11, it’s the Top 10 Bookish/Blogging Resolutions. The following are my goals pertaining to reading.
1. Make 31 posts to my blog in January, see Ultimate Blog Challenge.
2. Review all the books I read this year Jorie’s Reads.
3. Read The Bible in 52 Weeks.
4. Read 40 books this year.
5. Continue to read books that take place in settings all over the world in Jorie’s Geo Challenge.
6. Gain 1% more on the 1001 Books Challenge.
7. Read more works of nonfiction.
8. Post more punctually – review a book within a month of reading it.
9. Finish a book from HCPL’s Digital Media Catalog.
10. Keep up with the Top Ten Tuesday lists.
A special thanks to Lucy of The Reading Date blog for sharing this meme on WordPress.