Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists.
Click here to see the upcoming topics!
June 14: Top Ten “Awww” Moments In Books (those cute lines, charming actions, kisses, or any other sentimental moment that made you say “AWWW!”
I’ve listed titles only since I don’t want to reveal endings of books – the “Awww!” moments in these books. I welcome comments. 🙂
1. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
2. Eat, pray, love: [one woman’s search for everything across Italy, India and Indonesia] by Elizabeth Gilbert
3. Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton
4. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
5. Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding
6. The Graduate by Charles Webb
7. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
8. A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
9. Miss Pettigrew Lives for the Day by Winifred Watson
10. No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith