Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists.
Click here to see the upcoming topics!
As part of our 1 Year Blogoversary celebration we decided that this Top Ten Tuesday should be about the blogosphere and why we love doing what we do! Be sure to check out our other blogoversary posts and giveaways.
Top Ten Reasons I (Jorie) Love Being a Book Blogger/A Bookish Person
1. Sharing what I think of books
2. Linking people to books they’ll enjoy
3. Discovering other bookish bloggers
4. Connecting with other bookish bloggers
5. Keeping a book log
6. Broadening my reading horizons/ stepping out of my genre comfort zone
7. Promoting good books and/or writers
8. Reading books
9. Knowing the latest book trends
10. For the fun of it!