Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists.
Click here to see the upcoming topics!
August 16: FREEBIE week!
So, I chose books that gave me the munchies:
1. Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
2. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
3. The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen
4. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
5. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
6. ANY Paula Deen Cookbook
7. Caramelo by Sandra Cisneros
8. The Luxe Series by Anna Godbersen
9. The Lacuna by Barbara Kingsolver
10. Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides (weird but I love Greek food)