Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists.
Click here to see the upcoming topics!
August 22: Top Ten Books Jorie Love but Never Wrote a Review for
1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2. Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote
3. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
4. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
5. Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood by Marjane Satrapi
6. The Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld
7. A Room with a View by E.M. Forster
8. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
9. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
10. Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton