Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists.
Click here to see the upcoming topics!
September 13: Top Ten Books I Read Because Of Another Blogger (In honor of BBAW!)
(These are books that were recommended by friends, family, colleagues, and library patrons as well as bloggers.
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – (The Broke and the Bookish)
2. The Luxe Series by Anna Godbersen – (Colleague)
3. Beth Revis’ Across the Universe series – (Colleague)
4. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins – (Colleagues)
5. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows – (Friend)
6. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson – (Family)
7. The Virgin Blue by Tracy Chevalier – (Friend)
8. The Shack by William P. Young – (Family)
9. The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich – (Friend)
10. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen – (Neal Wyatt/ Library Journal)