Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists.
Click here to see the upcoming topics!
1. Kathryn Stockett’s The Help
2. Rachel Cohn’s Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist
3. Jeffrey Eugenides’ The Marriage Plot
4. Terry Brooks’ The Sword of Shanara
5. Lee Strobel’s The Case for Christ
6. Miguel de Cervantes’ Don Quixote
7. Francine Pascal’s Sweet Valley Confidential
8. Michael Connelly’s Nine Dragons
9. Caroline B. Cooney’s What Child is This? A Christmas Story
10. Madeline L’Engle’s A Wrinkle in Time