Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists.
Click here to see the upcoming topics!
These are 10 books I enjoyed reading the most in 2011.
1. Kathryn Stockett’s The Help
2. Todd Burpo’s Heaven is for real: A little boy’s astounding story of his trip to heaven and back
3. Stieg Larsson’s The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
4. Stieg Larsson’s The Girl Who Played With Fire
5. Stieg Larsson’s The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest
6. Michael Connelly’s The Reversal (fourth in the series)
7. Francine Rivers’ Redeeming Love
8. Stephanie Perkins’ Anna and the French Kiss
9. Caroline B. Cooney’s What Child is This? A Christmas Story
10. Sarah Addison Allen’s The Girl Who Chased the Moon