Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists.
Click here to see the upcoming topics!
- Todd Burpo’s Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy’s Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
- Tony Hsieh’s Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose
- Stacy Schiff’s Cleopatra: A Life
- Stephen Greenblatt’s Will in the World: How Shakespeare Became Shakespeare
- Elizabeth Gilbert’s Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman’s Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia
- Rebecca Skloot’s The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- Scholastic’s A Wicked History Series
- Robert M. Edsel’s Rescuing Da Vinci: Hitler and the Nazis Stole Europe’s Great Art – America and Her Allies Recovered It
- DK’s Eyewitness Top 10 Travel Guides
- Julia Alvarez’s A Cafecito Story: El Cuento Del Cafecito