Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists.
Click here to see the upcoming topics!
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s The Little Prince
- Stephen King’s 11/22/63
- Julie Powell’s Julie and Julia
- Lisa Jardine’s The awful end of Prince William the Silent: The first assassination of a head of state with a handgun
- Jamie Ford’s Hotel on the corner of bitter and sweet: A novel
- Stieg Larsson’s The girl who kicked the hornet’s nest
- Stacy Schiff’s Cleopatra: A life
- Francine Rivers’ Redeeming love: A novel
- Tony Hsieh’s Delivering happiness: A path to profits, passion, and purpose
- Anna Godbersen’s The Luxe Series