Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists.
Click here to see the upcoming topics!
I added the twist of my having to pay lates fees in order to finish these books. Please consider it more a confession than a boast. Also, I do not endorse keeping your books past the due date 🙂 .
- Stephen King’s 11/22/63
- Kenneth C. Davis’ Don’t Know Much About History. . .
- Sarah Addison Allen’s The Girl Who Chased the Moon
- Jeffrey Eugenides’ The Marriage Plot
- Kathryn Stockett’s The Help
- Stieg Larsson’s The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest
- Suzanne Collins’ Mockingjay
- Rebecca Skloot’s The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- Sarah Dessen’s What Happened to Goodbye?
- John Luerssen’s Rivers’ Edge: The Weezer Story