Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists.
Click here to see the upcoming topics!
- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s The Little Prince
- Caroline B. Cooney’s What Child is This? A Christmas Story
- Jonathan Swift’s A Modest Proposal
- Julia Alvarez’s A Cafecito Story
- Scholastic’s A Wicked History Series
- Lois Lowry’s Number the Stars
- Sarah Dessen’s Keeping the Moon
- Louis Sachar’s Holes
- Sue Grafton’s Kinsey Milhone Series
- Truman Capote’s Breakfast at Tiffany’s