Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.Future Top Ten Tuesday topics are posted here.
- … reading books in the order the author wrote them.
- … not to read smelly books.
- … reading books in a series in series order, no skipping around, please.
- … not reading abridged books.
- … reading made up stories (fiction).
- … not reading overly descriptive books (give my imagination a chance to fill in the blanks)
- … reading material written in the past-tense (“He ran for his health” rather than “He runs for his health.”)
- … not reading audiobooks with narrators who narrate in funky voices.
- … reading material where the author states that a character asked rather than said a question
- … not reading material where the author says an object “sits” and/or a person “sets.”