Hall, R., Moore, D., & Vincent, L. (2009). What difference do it make?: Stories of hope and healing. Nashville, Tenn: Thomas Nelson. 9780849920196
Reasons for Reading: After reading Same Kind of Different as Me for our Bible Study group, my mom found this sequel of sorts. She checked out What difference do it make?: Stories of hope and healing from HCPL and recommended I read it, too.
Summary: (Warning: Must Read Same Kind of Different As Me… before starting this book.) What Difference Do It Make… is a collection of stories and events which were spurred on by Same Kind of Different as Me.
What I Liked: It was great finding out that a single book led to so many awesome acts. Also, I appreciated the authenticity of it. These people had problems and they didn’t shy away from admitting them.
What I Disliked: Why couldn’t Same Kind of Different as Me have been this awesome?
Four Out of Five Pearls
- Same Kind of Different As Me by Ron Hall, Denver Moore, and Lynn Vincent
- Heaven is For Real by Todd Burpo and Lynn Vincent
- The Shack by William P. Young
- Putting a Face on Grace… by Richard Blackaby
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
For more on Ron Hall & Denver Moore’s Same Kind of Different as Me…, check out the following:
- Book Review – What Difference Do it Make? by Ron Hall & Denver Moore | Discipleship | Music | Worship
- Heart 2 Heart: What Difference Do It Make? ~ Book Review
- Fletchboy’s Follies: Book Review: “What difference do it make?”