Wow! A huge thank you to Laekan of laekanzeakemp for this honor.
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
11 Random Facts About Me…
- I’ve been a Christian of the Baptist variety for over 18 years.
- While both of my parents are left-handed, I’m right-handed.
- I’m a Dallas Cowboys fan even though I grew up in Houston.
- Vincent van Gogh is my favorite artist.
- I own all of Weezer’s albums sold on iTunes.
- My blood type is A+.
- I’ve traced some branches of my family tree back to the 1400s.
- An expectant mother chose the name I suggested for her daughter – Ava.
- Thanks to my dad, I can name the capital of any state in the U.S.
- Thanks to my mom, I’d much rather borrow a book from the library than buy one.
- I’ve worked in libraries in Texas, Hawaii, and Cambridge U.K.
Questions from my Nominator:
1. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
I’d like to be a taster for Blue Bell Ice Cream.
2. What’s your favorite non-profit organization?
There are so many but I must choose Product (RED).
3. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why?
My Kindergarten teacher, Ms. G., was one of my favorites. When playing in the “doctor’s office,” the boys said I had to be a nurse because I was the only girl. Ms. G. made sure I was the doctor.
4. Would you rather have a telescope or a spaceship?
5. If you could spend the day with one celebrity who would it be?
Dead – Paul Newman / Living – Bailey Chase 😛
6. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
7. If you could be one age forever, what age would you be?
8. What’s the best movie adaptation of a book you’ve ever seen?
I realize this is a play but I’d say the Hamlet in which Kenneth Branagh starred.
9. What are you most afraid of?
10. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?
I am always happy to make new friends
11. What’s your favorite ice cream?
It all comes back to ice cream – Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla
Questions for Nominees:
1. What is your favorite snack?
2. Do you judge a book by its cover?
3. Where do you like to blog?
4. If you were Snow White’s eighth dwarf friend, what would your name be?
5. Where do you like to blog?
6. How long have you been blogging?
7. Who are two of your favorite authors?
8. Do you like to read in languages other than English? If so, what are they?
9. What genre do you want to try for the first time in 2013?
10. Is there a book you’d like to rewrite?
11. What is your favorite color?
- Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- The Broke and the Bookish
- Je suis frenchie. | a blog about the lives of a few french girls.
- Alice in Readerland
- fourth street review | intersecting life and literature
- Two weeks from everywhere
- Roof Beam Reader
- Book Briefs
- Arukiyomi — Walk and read. Live and learn.
- Books Live Forever