This is the seventeenth interview for Reader of the Month.
About a year ago, I had the pleasure to interview Candice P. In her Reader of the Month feature, she mentioned her husband, Michael P. Candice has gone on to form her own blog warmcuppatea (a must read). Thus, when I asked if he’d be a willing interviewee, Michael kindly obliged to be the May Reader of the Month.
1. What’s the best thing you’ve read in the past year?
I haven’t finished yet it but I have really been enjoying Pathfinder by Orson Scott Card.
2. Do you have any quirks when it comes to reading?
I tend to read before I go to sleep.
3. What’s on your bookshelf or in your book bag?
4. Who supplies your reading material?
5. What type of reading do you usually enjoy?
Science fiction and fantasy
6. Who are some authors that you read regardless of anything?
7. What’s on your TBR (to be read) list?
8. Can you recall a book that changed your life? How so?
The Bible because it shaped me into the man I am today
9. What was something you enjoyed reading as a child?
10. Where do you like to read?
11. Other than reading, what do you like doing?
Video Games, movies, anime and manga, graphic design and art, and hanging out with friends and family, watching Miyazaki films
13. Would you like to make a shout out to any other avid readers that are online?
To my loving wife, Candice.
The Bible and The Silmarillion by J.R.R Tolkien.
I like MMO’s, airplane rides, hanging out with my wife, and I enjoy gentle breezes and total relaxation.