The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. ~this meme was inspired in part by ~ In My Mailbox~
It’s a chance to share News.
A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
This is your news post, so personalize it! Include as much as you want or as little. Be creative, it can be a vlog or just a showcase of your goodies.
Anyone can participate as long as you:
Enter your link on my post – Sundays beginning at 12:01 am (CST) (link will be open all week)
Wow, I’ve been rather MIA lately. However, I look forward to getting back into the blog groove. My Nook is working again 😉 and I’ve wrapped up a few projects at work. Speaking of work, we’ll soon be launching the Trivia Express, an online program that welcomes anyone interested. Module #1 focuses on Native American Heritage Month. Please inquire for more details.
Also, while I worked the other night, Gulf Coast Reads hosted an evening with Peter Heller, Author of The Dog Stars, at my library. Since I was on duty, I missed his talk. Nonetheless, the very kind Mr. Heller autographed a copy of his book for me! I look forward to enjoying this book and reviewing later!
I wanted to extend a huge thank you to Kimba C. for being my September 2013 Reader of the Month. It was an immense honor to be honored with her interview!
Lastly, this is my 52nd Post of this meme! That means I’ve done 1 year’s worth of these posts! 🙂
(ICYMI) In Case You Missed It:
- The Monday Post – Jorie’s 51st Edition
- Jorie’s Top Ten Favorite Sequels
- September 2013 Reader of the Month – Kimba C.
- Jorie’s Top Ten Book Turn-Offs
- National Hispanic Heritage Month – Junot Díaz
- Zondervan’s The Bible in 90 Days: Cover to Cover in 12 Pages a Day (New Testament)
- Finished reading:
- The Broke and the Bookish’s Top Ten Tuesday
- Book Review(s)
- Revisited Reviews
- Author Profiles
- Finish reading: Tony Hillerman’s Skinwalkers (Navajo Mysteries #7) and Machiavelli’s The Prince
My Book Haul: (Thank you, Goodreads, for these images!)