For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
- I turned in both Divergent and Insurgent past their due dates.
- Several years ago, I began reading Anna Karenina but stopped about 400 pages into the tome.
- I love receiving commenting visitors but often don’t reply.
- While I strive to read the book first, I’ve often watched TV shows before reading the books which inspired them.
- I haven’t finished a single Harry Potter book and most of the movies put me to sleep.
- The only Twilight movie I saw also put me to sleep.
- I didn’t make it far into The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- I haven’t read any of the Twilight series, either.
- After hearing the film adaptation of My Sister’s Keeper ended differently from the book, I never saw the movie.
- I don’t like books rife with detail.